Featured Recipe: Green Thunder Smoothie with a Dash of Sunshine!
- By Alyssa Rasul, Health Coach + Wellness Director at Circuit of Change
Smoothies are a great way to get fiber, vitamins and minerals...all served up in one glass that you can take on the go. And when you add in a handful of greens, you get an extra dose of awesomeness in every serving. Ready to get your smoothie on? Try this delicious Green Thunder Smoothie with a Dash of Sunshine!
2 organic kiwi, peeled & chopped
1 large organic mango, peeled & chopped
2 cups raw, organic spinach
1 cup coconut water
1 cup hemp or rice milk
1. Blend your greens and liquid base first (to avoid leafy chunks)
2. Add remaining, blend until smooth. Enjoy!
*Use ice or at least one frozen fruit to make smoothie cold.
- Lose an average of 3-5 pounds in one week
- Feel lighter, glow, and have tons of energy
- Kick sugar cravings
- Sleep like a baby, without waking up at 3 am.
- Decrease your belly bump – yep, no more middle waist squish!
- Boost your metabolism, Big Time!
For details and to register click here, with early bird pricing until September 17th.
Always in pursuit of growth, balance, mind, body, and soul.... Thanks and blessings to Alyssa!
Join the Conversation