5 Reasons You Should Add Weight Training to Your Workout Routine
- By Radan Sturm, Founder of LIFTONIC
Not seeing results? Check out my 5 reasons why you should add weight training to your workout to take your fitness routine to the next level.
- Efficiency. Weight training is one of the most effective and time efficient ways to get a lean physique.
- Increases Metabolism. Only by building muscle can you elevate your metabolism permanently which means you burn more calories, even when you’re not working out!
- Improves Posture. Want to improve your posture? A well balanced weights routine strengthens your body in the right places which is the key to good posture
- Enhances Cardiovascular Fitness. 50 minutes of fast-paced weight training makes you stronger while simultaneously increasing your cardiovascular fitness
- Sculpts and Tones Muscles. Losing weight but not toning up? 2-3 workouts with weights per week are the missing ingredient!