FitReserve Unpacked: Amy Jordan, Founder of WundaBar Pilates
Meet Amy Jordan - former entertainment marketing executive, proud mom of two, inventor of the patented WundaFormer, and Creator and CEO of WundaBar Pilates - this WundaWoman somehow does it all and makes it seems so easy. Amy's guiding belief when it comes to wellness: “You are perfect wherever you are today, and my goal is to empower you to have the best experience in your own skin!”
Even though some days are crazy and she never knows if she will have time for a session at WundaBar, you can be sure there's always gear in her bag just in case! Here, we take a peek inside:
- "My go-to is Carbon38 for beautiful styles from so many brands. Shiny pants, anyone?? Readers can get 25% off their first purchase of $100+ with the code AMYJOR50."
- "No matter which city I'm in, every day starts with a WundaShake! The key ingredient is Sun Warrior Protein Powder, and they have these super handy individual serving packs!"
- "In case you haven't heard, it is time to ditch antiperspirant! Our bodies are MEANT to sweat, so swap yours out for deodorant - EO Organic Deodorant Spray and LAVANILA are my two faves...don't forget to reapply!! :)
- "Outside of WundaBar I'm rockin' baby pink kicks for my feet...because why not?"
- "In the studio you will find me in Toesox - this ballerina-inspired style is to die for!"
- "Instead of powder or foundation, let your natural glow from your workout shine through! I get my face ready in a flash with Bye Bye Under Eye, Hyaluronic Anti-Aging Serum under my moisturizer, and use non-chemical sunscreens such as COOLA Organic to prep for beach days."
Ready to try WundaBar Pilates? Reserve a class at their SoHo studio on FitReserve today!