5 Ways to Enjoy an Avocado
Simply put, avocadoes are awesome. They’re exceptionally nutritious, being a concentrated source of healthy fats and fiber, plus plenty of vitamins and minerals. (Just half of an avocado packs 10% of the daily value you need of potassium.)
Sneaking them into your diet is simple. Here are five must-trys.
- Mash it and SPREAD IT ON TOAST.
- Chop it and ADD TO A SALAD.
- Half it and FILL IT WITH BEANS OR VEGGIES.
- Dice it and SPRINKLE IN SCRAMBLED EGGS.
- Mash it and use it as a SUBSTITUTE FOR MAYO in a tuna salad.
FitReserve is the premier multi-studio fitness membership that allows you to mix-and-match in-person, live stream and on-demand workouts across a curated selection of the best studios and gyms. For more information, visit fitreserve.com, download the app on iOS or Google Play, and follow FitReserve on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.