10 Reasons to Try barre3
Founded by celebrity trainer Sadie Lincoln, barre3's unique 3-step sequence evolves the dancer’s workout by combining the grace of the ballet barre with the wisdom of yoga and the strength of Pilates. barre3 workouts are set to an upbeat soundtrack and follow a vigorous pace moving through a sequence of postures designed to shape and lift the entire body. Whether you are near one of barre3's 40+ studios worldwide or are looking for an innovative online workout to do from anywhere, Sadie shares 10 reasons to try barre3.
- To learn how to move better all day long. We connect our movement to how that influences the rest of your day - from how we hold our kids to how we sit at our desks to how we cope with stressful situations.
- To discover the "barre3 earthquakes", that point of muscle failure when you know your body is transforming.
- To be amazed at how moving in just a 1-inch range of motion can be so challenging and yet feel so good on the joints.
- To experience a modern approach to ballet barre work that blends exercises inspired by yoga, Pilates and functional fitness using a ballet barre as a prop.
- To learn how to make barre3 your own. In each class we focus on how to modify postures so they serve your specific needs, ranging from training for a marathon, to bouncing back from having a baby, to dealing with an achy low back, or to managing stress.
- To always be challenged and never get bored. Our class format changes regularly so you break plateaus for long-term benefits.
- So you can workout and be a mom at the same time. We have child care so you can bring your babies with you. Stuck in nap-time jail at home? Work out to one of our efficient online classes during those precious minutes of silence.
- To get your workout in on the go. We have over 100 online classes and a new App with classes ranging from 10-60 minutes you can do anywhere. You don't need a ballet barre. A kitchen counter or park bench will do. Plus, you can do the classes in your street clothes.
- To shed weight and gain energy with our 28 to Great and 7 Day Body Blast guided challenges. These challenges include a menu plan made up of wholesome recipes designed by our functional nutritionists and favorite chefs. Our nutrition philosophy is to satisfy you versus leaving you feel deprived - and it works! Thousands of clients are living the barre3 way and feeling better in their own skin than they ever had.
- To connect with a vibrant community in over 60 countries and counting of barre3 enthusiasts finding balance in body and in life.