10 Reasons to Try Indoor Cycling
- You're an athlete. Train like one. Indoor cycling is one of the best cross training exercises to help build endurance and stamina across all athletic modalities.
- Hot jams. If your Spotify playlist is tired and you need some beats and rhymes for inspiration indoor cycling instructors can certainly moonlight as DJs with their cadence bumping playlist.
- Hot people. Cycling creates endorphins. Endorphins makes people happy. Happy people are hot.
- Results. Your head, heart, and lungs will thank you. Whether you are trying to lose weight or improve stamina, Indoor cycling delivers.
- Community. No lone wolves here! Get all the motivation you need from your team. Even better at Peloton you can compete to be the leader of the pack.
- No traffic. Riding outside is thrilling. Inside you can pave your own lane.
- Fun. Logging hours in the gym on the dreadmill and other cardio machines can be worse than watching paint dry! Coming to class breaks up the monotony and brings excitement back to your routine.
- Get high. The high you get in a 45 minute indoor cycling class you can’t buy! Endorphins will be your drug of choice. No bullshit!
- Low impact. Low impact on those joints so you can recover faster and go harder, more frequently.
- You love yourself more than Netflix. Seriously, get off your couch.
In NYC? Reserve a class today!