5 Benefits of Trampoline Training
- By Louis Coraggio, Founder of trampoLEAN
If you’re seeking to improve your health and fitness, trampoline training (also known as rebounding) is not only fun, it’s an excellent exercise choice. Training on a trampoline is low-impact and has similar benefits as running. It burns as many calories as indoor cycling and targets more muscles. Here are five important benefits of the mini-fitness trampoline.
- Low-Impact Exercise. A variety of exercises such as squats, jumps, sprints, kicks and fitness bounces are highly beneficial for weight loss. When performed on a trampoline - less impact occurs, making these exercises more effective.
- Focused Training. Jumping on a trampoline keeps you extremely focused. This heightened attention enhances your balance, muscle activation along with spatial and body awareness. This helps take your work out to the next level.
- Fat Burning. Interval training is the best way to burn fat and improve cardiovascular health. The feeling of weightlessness helps people work harder and burn more calories. Incorporating a variety of timed and dynamic intervals maximize results.
- Anti-Aging. Bouncing up and down causes vertical acceleration and deceleration. This motion detoxifies the lymphatic system and flushes out impurities. A variety of motion improves coordination, foot strength, posture and mind/body connection.
- It’s Fun. This technique is guaranteed to make you smile and sweat. Trampoline training offers a variety of new ways to use your body. When combined with motivational music, it’s a great way to have fun and get your work out in.
Ready to jump into a new fitness routine? Reserve a class at trampoLEAN today!